Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2010

30 dates

As you know, I agreed to go on 30 dates before I turn 30(a decision I instantly regretted). I went on my first date last night. Going on one was taxing enough. How the fuck I am supposed to go on 29 more of these????? For you women who date a lot, this may seem like a breeze, but I am a hermit and when it comes to men I have the social skills of a toddler. I had another one lined up for this week, but I changed my mind. Where am I going to find these dudes?

DATE#1:We met at a coffee shop. Not even a good one. He was 25 minutes late.  I purchased my own tea, as I was waiting for him to show up. Not my type at all. Seems nice enough but I don't think there was anything there . At times the conversation was strained. We chatted for an hour and then went our separate ways. That's all. Do I really have to go on 29 more of these? Fuck. I want to be wined and dined, swept off my feet by a guy wearing purple suit and whose mode of transportation is a unicorn. Is that too much to ask?

2 comments:

  1. you want to date the PURPLE PIEMAN??! ME TOO! xox marlena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about him. He dresses in purple and he would feed me pie! What else could a woman want or need?

    ReplyDelete