Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

FANS

Thank-you to all of those who joined my facebook group. It truly means a lot to me. I love you more than smoked salmon and I loves me some smoked salmon! To those who chose to opt out or have yet to join, you are useless and you may be removed from my friends list shortly; may the wrath of Hades rain down upon your feeble existence! I KID, I JOKE! Really I KID! Just having one of my cyclical mood swings.

I want 500 fans. I know you're probably thinking I'm a greedy little bitch. You're totally right. I think this blog provides benefits that are unquantifiable; words and catchphrases that will become a part of your everyday language, poetry and prose that will melt your heart and incite your soul, comedic relief that will have you keeling over in side splitting laughter. I promise if you help me get 500 fans I will post a video of my dance moves and those who have seen them know how unforgettable they are.So get me some more fucking fans!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Okay I'm a fan. But now you have to find me and fan me too...search for max-logic. Otherwise I will unfan you immediately.
    Hey - you haven't cornered the market on shameless self-promotion missy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I became a fan on facebook! I like your post about rimming. I have some freak on POF messaging me. I may do a post tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete