Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, March 29, 2010

DATES

I have been meandering, lollygagging and skylarking...doing anything but going on dates. I had a couple that I was supposed to go on last week and I changed my mind. It makes me anxious. You know that feeling you get in the pit your stomach- like you're going to shard your pants? For what? I don't even find most of these men attractive or remotely interesting. If my friend hadn't suggested that I go on these dates, I would continue to insult them from behind my computer screen without giving any of them a chance. Perhaps my fear is that they may find me unattractive or uninteresting(they would have to be clinically insane, but it's a possibilty).

It's time to get serious. I'm going to paint my nails, wax my moustache, put some lipstick and go on some mother fucking dates! Oh my good gracious I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment