Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

Progress report

I only have 5 things done! I need to get a move on! Many things require a warmer climate, so I will have to wait...I am not procrastinating here.

1.SMOKE A CIGAR.

2.LEARN TO SWIM.(I will be starting swimming lessons next month. I refuse to tape it because I will look like a beached whale in a utilitarian one-piece.)
3.SCUBA OR SNORKEL
4.DRINK ABSINTHE
5.TWO MEAT FREE WEEKS
6.GET A COLONIC
7.DECREASE MY CURRENT WEIGHT BY 37.9%(Working on it. I need to work harder.)
8.DANCE and maybe sing IN THE RAIN
9.TRY ON LINE DATING
10.START A BLOG
11.FORGIVE AND SPEAK UP
12.TRY ARCHERY
13.TAKE A FENCING CLASS
14.VISIT ONE OF MY FRIENDS IN EUROPE
15.FALL IN LOVE (This is one that I am doubtful of. Perhaps I shouldn't be so negative about it.)
16. GO TO INDIA (October)
17.SKY DIVE OR BUNGEE JUMP
19.GO SAILING
20.RIDE ON THE BACK OF A MOTORCYCLE or a vespa will do
21. IMPROVE RELATIONS WITH THE ANIMAL KINGDOM
22.STOP USING CHEMICAL RELAXER
23.PERFECT THE ART OF MAKING ROTI
24.GO HIKING OR CAMPING
25.BE MORE SOCIAL
26.JOIN A MAS CAMP WITH MY FRIENDS FOR CARIBANA 2010
27.LEARN TO MEDITATE
28.KARAOKE
29.GO ON 30 DATES(1 down 29 to go)
30. RIDE A BIKE





4 comments:

  1. gooooood luck with #22!! ur NUTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're always welcome on #14. BTW, where is #18?

    ReplyDelete
  3. IF you need a partner for #17, I'm absolutely down! I've been trying to get out for a year now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember we have to try and do #30 together, this way we can look like fools together

    ReplyDelete