Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

PROCRASTINATION

has been the bane of my exsistence for as long as I can remember. Being a consummate procrastinator, I always think that there is a tomorrow and when that tomorrow comes, there is another one. It's a dreadful affliction- one that can be detremental to your physical  and mental state. I always think I can start that workout tomorrow, I can pay that bill tomorrow, I'll go out with that douche-bag from Plenty-of-fish tomorrow. It's a never ending cycle. When I posted my list of 30 things, someone asked me if I was dying. I am not. The list encompasses things that I said I would do for many years.This blog is a blessing because if I didn't put it out there for the world to see, most likely , these things would not be done. Part of this journey is changing the things I dislike about myself . I'm going to start...tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment