Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

Fuckery

I think someone is making a thinly veiled attempt to fool me. I got a message from a plenty of fish user named Swedishsven. His profile was pretty bare:
Just looking to meet new people & see where it goes. Looking for someone that doesnt take life too seriously. Someone that likes to laugh. And can laugh at themselves too. Blond Hair & blue eyes.


I like to make people laugh and I definitely don't take life seriously...I think it's a trap. There was no picture(like I am going to respond to someone with no picture). Someone who knows about my love for the Swedes is trying to pull some fuckery! Just remember that I am smarter than you, and I am an Obeah priestess( I KID, or am I)! Am I just extremely paranoid and afraid that I will be caught and exposed as the charlatan I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment