Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

POF

Subjectline:You look yummy
Jamie99:Hi my name is Douche checkout my profile I
got pics juss ask call 647-sit-onit 
get to know me
let me get a taste

How tempting.... an immediate offer for sit-on session. It's a little suspect. What kind of man immediately offers to mangia? How could he know that I would taste yummy? I could taste like sundried sardines on a bed of fermenting garbage(I don't). I admire his bravery, but admonish his easy virtue. I will not reply.

4 comments:

  1. LOL please tell me you made that up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I did. The only the I changed was his name and phone number. Unless you want it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually think I might know this guy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously? THAT GUY took the number i requested from the telephone company. i'm so mad. i needed that phone number for my business.


    i was going to make chairs.


    love. marlena.

    ReplyDelete