Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Special

You may ask yourself why I even entertained this conversation. I think I was bored and really curious to see where he would take it. Also, I made a pledge that I would reply(atleast once) to every guy that wrote to me on POF. This is what it got me:

killerfish: Can I ask you a question?
me: What?
killerfish:would u let a guy to kiss ur high heels?
me:WHAT? WHAT? Lick my heels maybe.
killerfish:would u give me a chance? i would even kiss ur tushy if u like
me:Are you for real?
killerfish:can we chat on msn ?? id love to try that yes
me:Don't have MSN
killerfish:would u meet up with me..coffee?? what is there to lose?
me:My dignity. I don't wear heels often. What about some combat boots? Would you lick those?
killerfish:if ther hot...i would...do i get to lick the tushy too?
me:You are ****ing with me! Seriously? By lick the tushy what do you mean?
killerfish: i would lick ur ass...im serious
me:How do you know I don't have a stank ass? You shouldn't make promises like that. I still think you are a fraud and one of my friends put you up to this.
killerfish:what do i have to do to show u that ur wrong.....u dont even look like u have stanky ass. meet me for coffe tonight and put on some sexy heels

No I did not meet him. I was working and I wanted to hold on to what little dignity I have left. A part of me wanted to shard my pants and then tell him to get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment